Saturday, February 12, 2011

wk2 response – @ Bryan Antos

This is Bryan Antos week 2 response to Art of Possibility's first four chapters.



And these were my comments on his blog post:

Just like both of you, I have enjoyed the Full Sail journey a lot, I have grown as a person, but I have missed so much as a newlywed. I feel constantly overworked, tired, frustrated, and stressed and, many times, I just wish I could say "yes, let's go camping in the Smokies and not worry about the time", or "yes, I'd like to sit down and watch a 3-hour movie with you", or "how about I cook something this evening" or "let's drive for ten hours until we reach the beach and come just on time (around 7:30 a.m. Monday) to make it to work!" but I haven't. I hate the feeling of "I'm 'wasting' time" when I'm having the time of my life with the man of my life. I can't wait for graduation. I can't wait to feel good 'wasting' time. I can't wait to live again.

No comments:

Post a Comment