Wednesday, February 23, 2011

wk4 - Publishing_Leadership Project

This was the problem that led to my Action Research:



Thus, my presentation is about how I developed video lessons that students could access online 24/7. For my first cycle, I created a website with class blogs on iWeb. I used Viddler as my video hosting site and while the feedback on the video tutorials and lessons indicated that they were effective, the whole interface of my online presence called for more user-friendliness. So, for my second cycle, I decided to use an LMS instead of a website. I also switched from Viddler to YouTube. For my LMS I used Blackboard since our school had purchased its license recently and we had been encouraged to try it out. The main issues my students faced were addressed during the second cycle. The LMS has become a great tool not just for my students but also for me in helping me organize and build a video library that I have been able to share with my colleagues.

These are the links to my two "Thinking Out Loud" blog posts:

1. Week 3: Thinking Out Loud

2. Week 4: Thinking Out Loud

This is the link to my presentation (including speaker's notes):

Taylor-Roman_Leadership_Project_Presentation


No comments:

Post a Comment