Sunday, February 20, 2011

wk3 response – @ Catherine Yoho

This is my response to Catherine Yoho's Reading blog post:




Catherine,

I really like how you immediately put the words from this book into practice. I think that was the main intent of the writers.

I think that's what makes this book different from 'positive thinking' books in that it calls for action. It calls for change of the self more than we changing the world. I feel like I've missed a lot in life during the last year because I've been to busy taking myself too seriously with work and the masters program that I've neglected some of the relationships that matter the most to me. This book has helped me reconsider my priorities and I'm starting to see changes in me and how that is affecting everyone else around me.

Thank you for sharing such great personal insights.

No comments:

Post a Comment